Unscientific claims of Baba Bageshwar | MANS demands legal action
Bageshwar Maharaj in Pune | Accurately writes down on paper what happened in the past of a stranger. Knows what’s going on in people’s minds. Talks with Ravana over the phone. Cures disease. The ghost drives away the dead. Gives satisfaction through lemon. Dhirendra Shastri Baba of Bageshwar Dham claims that he is the messenger of God through his program. He also makes defamatory statements about saints. Maha demands that action should be taken against Bageshwar’s father who made claims and comments that are anti-constitutional, unscientific, unscientific and fueling superstition. It has been done by the Pune District Executive of Annis. Satsang and Darbar program of Baba of Bageshwar is being held for three days from Monday to Wednesday in Pune, on this occasion Maha. The district executive of Maharashtra Andhshraddha Nirmulan Samiti Pune has made this demand, said Vishal Vimal, a full-time worker of the organization in a press conference. At this time Maha. Annis Pune District Working President Samyak Vs. M., District Officer Eknath Pathak, Pune City Branch Officer Swapnil Bhosale, Prateek Patil etc. were present.
The Constitution of India gives individual freedom of religion, belief and worship. His Majesty. Annis organization respects. However, if a person is being cheated, misled, exploited on the basis of worshiping God, religion, faith, public health, ethics, law and order, the organization has been playing a role, awakening, resisting, and working against it. Maha. This behavior of Annis is in harmony with the constitution and enriches human life. Baba of Bageshwar is taking advantage of people’s God, religion, faith, worship and emotions, vulnerability, ignorance and telling people inconsistent, unscientific, unscientific matters related to God, religion, faith and worship. Influencing people by telling them and leading them to live in an unscientific way. This is inconsistent with the Constitution of India. The Constitution of India states that it is the duty of citizens to adopt a scientific approach. But Baba of Bageshwar is influencing people by making unscientific, unscientific claims. The Drugs and Magic Remedies Advertisement Objectable Act 1954 of the Central Government and the Anti-Witchcraft Act have been in force in the state for ten years. Bageshwar’s father is violating this law. This Baba has also made false and defamatory statements about Sant Tukaram Maharaj that Jijai alias Awali, Tukob’s wife used to beat him daily, so he became a devotee of Ramji. Vishal Vimal also said that we are demanding action against them.
Here are the demands
1) Baba of Bageshwar is making unscriptural claims, commentaries which are inconsistent with the principles of the Indian Constitution. Therefore, the government should take action against those who claim and comment against the principles of the constitution under the Anti-witchcraft Act, Drugs and Magic Act and similar laws.
2) Taking into consideration the defamatory and damaging statements of Baba of Bageshwar regarding saints, action should be taken against him as per Indian Penal Code and other similar laws.
3) Government organization should make efforts through mass media, educational institutions etc. to inculcate scientific ideology in the society by deciding that the claims made by Bageshwar Baba are unscientific.
4) Bageshwar’s Maha against Baba’s claims. Annis is working to spread scientific information, scientific approach, it should be supported by the government system.
5) Bageshwar’s Baba to prove the claims he is making. Accept the challenge of Annis. Baba has been challenged through the media regarding this. On behalf of the organization, correspondence with Baba will be done soon. The process of proving claims will be carried out under controlled conditions at a place of convenience in the State. A reward of Rs 21 lakh will be given if those claims are proved.
6) Baba’s program of Bageshwar is taking place on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (20th, 21st, 22nd) at Sangamwadi area in Pune. Government system should strictly warn Baba and organizers of programs not to make unscientific, unscientific, fueling superstitions and defamatory statements and inflammatory statements, statements that spoil social health by Babas of Bageshwar.
7) The government system should instruct the organizers to shoot video of the said event taking place in Pune. In case of statements, comments, statements, warnings, actions inconsistent with the prevailing laws, action should be taken against the father by filing a case.